The last pre-war owners of the property in Boglewice were Edward and Justyna Berson.
The palace was built in 1860 according to the design of Zygmunt Gorgolewski. From 1909, under the management of Edward and Justyna Berson, he was full of social and cultural life. Thanks to Justyna Berson, whose history is drawn as a beautiful and noble woman – pre-war musicians and artists appear in the Palace. It was about her that Jarosław Iwaszkiewicz wrote in his “Travels to Poland” “an excellent hostess and faithful friend.”Wojciech Kossak painted her, charmed by her beauty. By accident, when he met Justyna in 1930 at the Bristol Hotel in Warsaw, he made a portrait of her, which is still kept among family memorabilia, and from 2017 a copy of it is also in the Palace in Boglewice.
During the German occupation, the estate in Boglewice, due to Countess Berson, because that was what the local people called her, was a shelter for the resistance members hiding there. Justyna Berson, despite her Jewish roots, survived the German occupation. It is primarily thanks to the support of Polish friends who reciprocated her friendship and testified to her Aryanism. In spring 1945 she was forced to leave Boglewice.